Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Story People Interpretations

Story People is the name of a company that makes greeting cards and prints. The sayings used on them are just wonderful. However I don't like most of the artwork. So, I've created my own version of the Story People cards. I hope they will forgive me for doing so. They are for my own use - I'm printing them and putting them in their own book. If you're interested, here's the link to the real Story People: http://www.storypeople.com/storypeople/Home.do

1 comment:

linda said...

Your profile could almost be mine, except for the age, I'm 62, the fighter jet part and the thunderstorm part. I love storms!
As for the rest, i love art, digi scrapbooking, cooking, gardening, and oh who knows what else.
I love your freebie, it is very nice and i'm going to have a good time with it. Thank you for sharing.